
So I now have this nice new blog....what do I do with it. I have looked at many others. Some I find myself clicking past rather quickly, others I linger a little longer over and some I get completely enthralled in. What makes me stick around and check it out some more, well it helps if it looks pretty. Its nice if the design and layout say something about the poster. Mine....well it was the first one I clicked on. No, I have to admit that's a lie. I clicked on a few and thought this one will have to do. I decided this morning to set about making my blog more personal to me but I have quickly discovered I must have been the class thicky as it all looks Greek to me. I found site which promised me it was oh so easy ...errr yeah right. You didn't mean chockie easy did you. Oh no I had numbers and letters and dots and dashes all over the place. I dutifully did as I was told and downloaded a rather pretty pink template, I pasted the dots and dashes with accompanying numbers into the template box clicked save and waited for my pretty new pink blog to pop up and what did I get....Zip.....I got an error message saying something along the lines of " you dizzy cow...Did you really think you were clever enough to beat me"
So I guess I need to do a little more research before I try and be so adventurous again.....
Chockie goes of to find a nursery guide to blogs and making them pink .....
Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
No comments:
Post a Comment