Tuesday, 25 September 2007

Its pink.....Look

Well after much faffing about and much googling I managed to turn my blog pink. I'm still not entirely happy with it though. Its not quite the look I was hoping for but I'm pretty chuffed with myself really.

I hate not knowing how to do something but bore incredibly easily if I cant learn how to do it quickly. In that respect the computer and google have taught me lots. I started off scared to death of the thing. I was sure I would break it just turning it on and looking at it but no, I have played....googled then played around some more. This is probably why now when hubby says...."Em...how do you do....I cant make it do....what would happen if"....I get so frustrated. Sometimes because if I'm not sat there looking at the buttons and what I need to press I cant remember how I did it but usually because I think well I learned through trial and error, spending hours trying to make one little thing happen. I think that is the best way to learn. It kind of sticks with you. And you gain an awful lot of satisfaction from sitting back and thinking...I did that.

Today's little adventure is to find a little music player to add to my blog and figure out how to put some tunes on. I had a quick look yesterday but the pink thing had worn me out and I needed a fresh head to approach it with. I now have a couple of pages loaded up ready to go and 3 google pages with various instructions depending on which one I go with. I'm sure, no doubt that at some point today I shall swear a little, threaten to throw the lappy on the floor and stamp on it and have to drink numerous cups of tea before it will make sense but once it does I will be ever so pleased with myself and pretty chuffed I got one up on the bloody thing.

I may be slow but get there in the end......I'm happy with that.

No comments: